Senior Team Leader
Would you like to join a software company operating in a dynamic and rapidly changing industry? An international business where you bridge customers’ business requirements and software solutions? Then join Hansen Technologies and become part of a successful and growing company.
We are looking for a self-managed, experienced and pro-active Team Leader who can lead one of our large teams in Denmark. As a Team Leader, you are highly motivated, business oriented and willing to go the extra mile - both for the external customer and for your team. You are solution-oriented and have a strong focus on understanding the business and the industry we work in. You understand your role towards both our customers, the steering committee as well as all other internal and external stakeholders.
To fill the role you must have a great personal drive, solid relevant experience in managing large customer mission critical projects and excel in management and leadership. You have excellent prioritizing and planning skills and enjoy the organizational part of the daily work.
The main areas of responsibility are:
- Project and process management
- Leadership and people management of 16 employees
- Follow up on agreements with the customer
- Manage all activities around steering committee meetings
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Overall responsibility for time registration, planning, follow-up and controlling
- Account meetings
We are looking for a Team Leader with following experience and skills:
- Solid experience in leading business critical projects and/or large teams
- Experience in working with external customers (preferred)
- Strong negotiator and strong commercial focus
- Experience in working with agile methods (Scrum, KANBAN or similar)
- Team player with empathy and assertive communication skills
- Relevant degree within e.g. IT, Engineering or Business
- Documented project management/leadership education
- Experience within software, telco, billing and customer care processes or within Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an advantage
- Fluent in Danish and English – both written and verbal
Hansen Technologies delivers leading billing and customer care solutions to the utilities and telecommunication industries. We are more than 1.100 employees and have 31 offices worldwide. In our office in Sønderborg, we are around 100 employees and deliver the telco specific software solution naviBilling based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV. We work with some of the most interesting customers in the industry and run large long-term implementation projects.
We offer our employees:
- Professionally challenging job and excellent career opportunities
- Highly skilled colleagues to learn from both locally and globally
- Well-structured comprehensive onboarding programme
- An informal international work environment
- A company culture characterized by a sense of humour, commitment and ownership
- A social responsible workplace with an active employee association
- An in-house canteen serving healthy and delicious breakfast and lunch every day
- Mobile phone and high speed broadband connection
- A wide range of other employee benefits including health insurance
The job is based in Sønderborg, Denmark and the positon will involve travelling activities. Our corporate language is English.
If you have any questions regarding the vacancy, please feel free to contact our HR department on +45 73425073.
To apply for the position, please go to http://www.hsntech.com/careers/ to register and upload your CV and application. Interviews will be carried out alongside the application process.