Would you like to join a software company operating in a dynamic and rapidly changing industry? Would you like to work directly with customers and provide them excellent IT support and service? Then join Hansen Technologies IT Team in Sønderborg.
Hansen Technologies is a global software company that delivers leading billing and customer care solutions to the utilities and telecommunication industries. We have 15 global offices and deliver solutions and service to customers in more than 80 countries. Hansen Technologies delivers the telco specific software solution naviBilling that is based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV. We work with some of the most interesting customers in the Industry and run large long-term implementation projects.
We are currently looking for an IT Consultant to join our IT Department. In corporation with the rest of the IT Department, you will support one of our customers with around 300 users. The position is based in Sønderborg, but one day a week, you will work on-site at the customer site based south of Aarhus. From time to time, there will also be on-site work on Sjælland.
You will represent Hansen Technologies at the customer site and we are looking for a service-minded person who is passionate about customer support.
The main areas of responsibility are:
- IT–related customer support
- Setup and administration of IT environments
- Set-up and maintenance of PCs
- Support of MS office and other kind of software
- Administrate and maintain users in AD
- Work closely with our customer, the IT Department and our colleague on Sjælland
We are looking for new colleagues with the following experience and skills:
- Relevant educational background
- Experience with installing and maintaining work stations, servers and networks in a Microsoft Environment
- Experience with SQL, Exchange, Skype for Business and SharePoint
- Experience with direct customer and user support
- Understand and respect business critical applications
- Strong communication skills and service minded
- Analytical and structured
- Pro-active, high drive, responsible and trustworthy
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Fluent in Danish and English – both written and verbal
At Hansen Technologies, you will become part of a successful and growing global software company. We offer our employees:
- A professionally challenging job
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
- An informal international environment
- Highly skilled colleagues to learn from both locally and globally
- A company culture characterized by a sense of humour, commitment and ownership
- An in-house canteen serving healthy and delicious breakfast and lunch every day
- Mobile phone and high-speed broadband connection
- A wide range of other employee benefits including health insurance and an active employee association
If you have any questions regarding the position, please feel free to contact Bo Andersen Bergmann by phone +45 42192035.
You can apply for the position at http://www.hsntech.com/careers/. Please register and upload your CV and application.
Applications will close October 23, 2017 and interviews will be carried out alongside the application process.
Our business language is English and applications in English are appreciated.